Tullahoma Funeral Home

History

Tullahoma Funeral Home began as Motlow and Moore Funeral Home in 1948 on East Grundy Street owned by Floyd Motlow and E. Watson Moore. In 1968 Horace and Carolyn Jacobs became the owners and incorporated under the name Tullahoma Funeral Home.  The Jacobs family operated the funeral home until 1980 when the funeral home was purchased by the Kilgore family and in March of 1990 relocated to its present location. Evergreen Services of Cleveland Tennessee purchased the funeral home from the Kilgore family in 2003 and today, is part of a small, select group of funeral homes which includes Manchester Funeral Home and Coffee County Funeral Chapel. Tim Kilgore of Manchester Funeral Home remains as one of the partners in Evergreen Services.






Tullahoma Funeral Home
401 Westside Dr.
Tullahoma, TN 37388
931-455-4567